My MOPS group had a play date today and we went to Chuck E Cheeses. I was surprised on how much fun Payton had. She looked at all the games and bright lights, crawled through the tubes, and watched the other kids. I had fun too because they had Skeeball. I was disappointed because there wasn't a ball pit..oh well, they always smelled like urine anyways.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
MOPS playdate
My MOPS group had a play date today and we went to Chuck E Cheeses. I was surprised on how much fun Payton had. She looked at all the games and bright lights, crawled through the tubes, and watched the other kids. I had fun too because they had Skeeball. I was disappointed because there wasn't a ball pit..oh well, they always smelled like urine anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is getting so big. I think it's been too long since I've seen you. We should get together again soon.
by the way, what's MOPS?
I love the pic of you guys looking through the tube!! That is so perfect...I love it.
Post a Comment