Saturday, October 31, 2009

First Halloween





It was a fun-filled Halloween but I wish Seth was here. Payton and I went to Barnes and Nobel and listened to a story and then did a costume parade with the other kids, we had neighbors over for a craft project and sparkling cider, then we went to our friends', Kayla and Kennadi's, house. Payton loved seeing all of the kids dressed up and got excited with the decorations. She didn't like her costume on. She kept taking her penguin hat off and tearing at the costume. There was enough distractions to get a few photos. I was so excited to take my baby out and show her off! I love spending all of the holidays with Payton! She makes me feel so alive when I see her excitement. Happy 1st Halloween my Bean!

1 comment:

Wolf said...

Payton looks soo cute but girl your looking great your self!!!