Today was an indescribable day because it was a joyous occasion celebrating my baby's first bday, yet sad that a year has already passed and she is so grown up. Payton has turned out to be one of the best things in my life, besides my husband. She is the most wonderful girl who loves life and everyone in it. She brings us such happiness each day and we love her more each day. I have loved every minute of being a mother to my girl. Each milestone that she has made this year is vividly marked in my memory and I will cherish each one. I can't believe what a little girl she has become and I can't wait to see what the future hold for her. Happy Birthday, Payton! We love you to the moon and back.
The pictures are from her bday party with our friends in CA. We went to a local park and had pizza, cupcakes, and fun time playing on the toys in 80 degree weather. :) Thanks to all of our friends who came.

4 comments:
I'm sad I couldn't be there, but we'll throw her an even bigger party when you guys come home. Lucky girl gets two parties ;0)
Aww... happy birthday sweet girl! So glad your daddy was there to help celebrate and can't wait to see more of you soon!
Oh my one years old!!! Happy birthday little miss!!! you look so lovely as always my dear friend-hearts-alayna
Post a Comment