another month has come and gone and our baby is 10 months old. She is growing up so fast. Payton is now pointing, saying "hi," following simple directions, and cruising all over furniture and using push toys all over the house. I can't believe in another few months that my baby will be a year old! (She was being so goofy and playing peek-a-boo with her shirt and it got stuck..we both were cracking up laughing).
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
10 months old
another month has come and gone and our baby is 10 months old. She is growing up so fast. Payton is now pointing, saying "hi," following simple directions, and cruising all over furniture and using push toys all over the house. I can't believe in another few months that my baby will be a year old! (She was being so goofy and playing peek-a-boo with her shirt and it got stuck..we both were cracking up laughing).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is so sweet! I can't believe it has been 10 months already! What a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment