Sunday, June 21, 2009

first father's day



Well, we celebrated father's day last year because it was a few weeks after i found out that I was pregnant, but this year was even better. I bought tickets to the Padres game so we could go as a family to celebrate. We had a great time at the game and the weather was perfect but I shouldn't have bought such expensive tickets because Payton didn't want to sit still and we ended up walking around the park until the 7th inning. Thankfully, there was a really neat grass area that we hung out at with a mini-baseball field that kids could play on, which is the best and most adorable idea to me.

I am so happy to have my husband here on his first father's day because of his job. I feel like the luckiest wife to have such a loving and hard-working husband and father. I appreciate everything he does for me and our daughter and I couldn't love him more.

2 comments:

Chris and Kayla Andrews said...

Looks like you had a good time even though she didn't want to sit still!!

Lovin' on my Boys said...

Daddy's little girl... how sweet. I bought expensive tickets to Supercross one year for Adam too, and we definitely didn't stay there either!