SeaWorld is truly an amazing place to visit whether you are young or old. We had a great time, and it was free for military and a dependent! I can't wait to take Payton there because it is a fantastic place. If you have never been to SeaWorld, you have to check it out. I am already planning my next visit.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
SeaWorld
SeaWorld is truly an amazing place to visit whether you are young or old. We had a great time, and it was free for military and a dependent! I can't wait to take Payton there because it is a fantastic place. If you have never been to SeaWorld, you have to check it out. I am already planning my next visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm didn't know you were going to SeaWorld! We got to go for free this summer too. My kids absolutely loved every minute, as will Payton someday!
Those are some awesome pictures! I love Sea World, we went in San Antonio and it was my kids favorite place. It's a waterpark, zoo, aquarium, and theme park all rolled into one. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment