Seth graduated from his 6 months of training at The Basic School and now we are off to Camp Pendleton CA to continue more schooling. I am so proud of my husband for all of his hard work and accomplishments (look at those "expert" badges). The Marines work so hard to fight for our freedom and I am so grateful to be a part of such a great group.
Monday, November 10, 2008
My Marine
Seth graduated from his 6 months of training at The Basic School and now we are off to Camp Pendleton CA to continue more schooling. I am so proud of my husband for all of his hard work and accomplishments (look at those "expert" badges). The Marines work so hard to fight for our freedom and I am so grateful to be a part of such a great group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah Seth... Congratulations! What an adorable pregnant wife by his side too. :)
Congrats Seth!! I'm excited you guys are moving back on our side of the country :o) See you very soon!
Post a Comment