Wow, I am almost 1/2 way done! I finally got asked the other day by a stranger how far along I was..I guess I officially look prego now. I also bought my first pair of maternity pants today, which was a little bizzare but they sure are cozy. (The clothes in this pic. are pjs so don't think that I have gone crazy or anything) :)
Saturday, August 23, 2008
16 week baby bump
Wow, I am almost 1/2 way done! I finally got asked the other day by a stranger how far along I was..I guess I officially look prego now. I also bought my first pair of maternity pants today, which was a little bizzare but they sure are cozy. (The clothes in this pic. are pjs so don't think that I have gone crazy or anything) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness... you so do not look pregnant!! I can't believe someone even asked you that! Thanks for sharing!
Dude, shut up! I look more pregnant now than you did at 16 weeks. And just a little reminder, I ain't pregnant! It's ridiculous how cute you are with a pregnant belly!
Post a Comment